Our Pro-Bono Design Work: CreateAthon
There’s nothing more rewarding than donating 24+ hours of uncut, unconditional, 100% free, creativity to people who spend their lives trying to make the world better. Consider the mission of any non-profit and you’ll know why we can’t help but take the time to make them happy, too. We pour all of our energy into 24 hours of completely free, unbridled creativity and the end products help non-profits further their cause. This is our way of making sure the karma train keeps goin’ round, because we believe when you dedicate your life to spreading joy, you deserve to get some in return.
In 24 hours Hypno and friends produced over 45 projects, from logos, and identity systems, to websites, brochures, outdoor advertising, online ads, newspaper ads, posters, flyers, and more.
All free for the non-profit organizations.
A Decade of Devotion – Celebrating Ten Years of hosting CreateAThon for the Philadelphia/Southern NJ Region.
Hypno’s participation in CreateAthon ended a few years ago, and we loved being a part of it.
Happy for non-profit organizations.
70 non-profit organizations are happy we’ve helped them. We’ve done it by hosting CreateAThon for our region (Philadelphia – South Jersey) for the past 10 years. For 24 hours (non-stop) we work through the night to supply them with whatever they need (once a year). We choose different organizations every year to spread the happy around. Website design and programming, logo design and Identity, TV and radio scripts, brochures, direct mail, newspaper ads and outdoor advertisements. Top-notch creative at absolutely no cost.
We’ve even made some of them cry (happy tears). We’re fortunate to work with some of the best talent in our industry as Hypno becomes home for up to two dozen art directors, designers and copy writers — all volunteering their time and effort in this crazy 24 hour creative marathon.
Here is a list of all the non-profits we’ve helped so far, by providing absolutely free creative services. And we’ve only just begun this happy campaign 10 years ago:
- The Arc of Cape May
- The Women’s Solo Project
- Orchard Friends School
- Community Soup Kitchen and Outreach Ctr.
- Feast of Justice
- Ballet X
- Singing City
- Virtual Tutoring & Mentoring
- Philadelphia Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Perkins Center for the Arts
- Kids Smiles
- Mighty Writers
- Salt Shaker Foundation
- Search & Rescue Dog Foundation, Inc.
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
- The Alice Paul Institute
- Devereux New Jersey
- ReStore (Habitat for Humanity Camden)
- St. Catherine Labouré Medical Center
- Treehouse Books
- Community Women’s Education Project
- Crossroads Programs, Inc
- The Hearts and Smiles Foundation
- Pennypack Farm and Education Cente
- America’s Grow-A-Row
- Atlantic City Rescue Mission
- Clare’s Cupboard
- COSAC (The NJ Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community)
- Philharmonic of Southern New Jersey
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Camden & Gloucester Counties
- Canine Partners for Life
- Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia
- Keep Middlesex Moving
- The Tender
- Girls Incorporated of Greater Phila. and Southern NJ
- Anti-Violence Partnership or Phila.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Camden Youth Soccer Club
- Coalition for Affordable Housing and the Environment
- Central Montgomery Mental Health/Mental Retardation Center
- Conserve Wildlife Foundation of NJ
- Hopeworks ‘N Camden
- Raintree Children and Family Service
- Athletic Advantage Fund
- Boy Scouts of America
- Free Library of Philadelphia Foundation
- Lenape regional Performing Arts Center
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Rainbow of Hope
- The Green Tree School
- Burlington County Red Cross (Pleedge Drive for Katrina Survivors)
- Animal Welfare Association
- Appel Farm Arts & Music Center
- Farmworker’s Health and Safety Institute
- Girl Scouts of South Jersey Pines
- Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey
- Morris Arboretum
- Painted Bride Art Center
- Please Touch Museum
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program of Montgomery County
- Sisterhood, Inc.
- The Career Wardrobe
- The International 22q 11.2 Deletion Syndrome Foundation
- The United Way – Success by Six
- Washington Township Live Arts
- Avenue of the Arts, Inc.
- Contact of Burlington County – TeenLine / KidsLine
- Greyhound Friends of NJ., Inc.
- Medford Lakes Fire Department
- Mentor Power
- Moxie Dance Collective
- Paws Farm Nature Center
- Philadelphia Cares
- Senior Citizens United Community Services
- South Jersey Performing Arts Center – Art Safari
- Squashmarts, Inc.
- The Food Bank of South Jersey